Us Weekly has an affiliate partnership, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Now that we have a full week until 2023, it’s time to rethink our fashion choices. Out with the old, in with the new! (Are we secretly using the new year as an excuse to shop? Maybe…just go with it.) But as much as we wish we could magically upgrade our wardrobe, our bank account has other plans. So rather than overhauling our entire wardrobe, we decided to focus on affordable staples to complement our current style.
When we’re looking for trendy or timeless pieces at an affordable price, Amazon is always the answer. And right now you can save up to % on your favorite winter fashion with Amazon’s New Year Sale! We’ve gone ahead and picked our 17 best deals, from sweaters to slippers. Treat yourself to a new look in the new year!
1. Step into 2023 in style with these luxurious crocodile mules! Perfect for the office or around town – originally $24, now just $17!
2. I own this cable knit sweater dress and am totally obsessed! Effortlessly chic with an oversized fit, this dress looks fabulous with knee-high boots – originally $68, now just $36!
3. Another one of my favorite Amazon buys, this comfortable ribbed neckline is an everyday must-have. Designed with heavy fabric and a loose fit, this sweater looks almost identical to Free People’s Easy Street Tunic at a fraction of the price—originally $62, now just $33!
4. With over 26,000 reviews on Amazon, this turtleneck tunic with asymmetric hem is a crowd pleaser! We recommend pairing this sweater with leggings or skinny jeans – originally $61, now just $33!
5. This half-zip knit sweater has gone viral on TikTok! Cozy and cool, it’s a cold-weather classic—originally $54, now just $34!
6. Over 32,000 shoppers have left reviews for these French Terry Joggers! These soft and cozy sweatpants will keep you warm all winter long – originally $22, now just $12!
7. Beautiful in pink! This dusty pink teddy coat is comfortable and stylish – originally $60, now just $33!
8. This chic Sherpa jacket looks much more expensive than it is! Outerwear that’s easy to grab on the go is always a win in our book—originally $50, now just $45!
9. These scuffed slippers look like Uggs! One customer called these shoes “the best slippers I’ve ever had!!”—originally $16, now just $11!
10. Soft to the touch and cozy like cashmere, this hoodie is like a mix between a sweater and a sweatshirt. One reviewer stated, “It’s like wearing a hug” – originally $30, now only $17!
11. Are you looking for leggings that will keep your legs warm on a walk or run? These pocket leggings are lined with fleece for extra insulation – originally $40, now just $33!
12. We are blown away by the beauty of this mixed material! This gorgeous jacket with Sherpa accents and a hood looks designer – originally $70, now just $63!
13. This 5-pack of warm winter wool socks will keep your toes warm on a cold day! This deal is 70% off – originally $30, now just $9!
14. This slimming outfit is similar to the popular Skims bodysuit. One reviewer raved, “It will 100% cut you in the waist!” — originally $40, now just $18!
15. We know we sound like a broken record, but striped sweaters are the season’s must-have trend (that won’t go out of style). This sweater is not. 1 Bestseller on Amazon – Originally $42, Now Only $29!
16. Ditch your tight leggings and opt for these flattering crossover yoga pants with pockets! “The best leggings to go with pants,” declared one shopper—originally $18, now just $14!
17. We’ve been seeing this half zip hoodie all over social media. Channel Sporty Spice with this trendy look – originally $32, now just $21!
Looking for more ways to upgrade your wardrobe? Check out another selection below:
This post is brought to you by the Buy Weekly Weekly team. The Shop Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest wear, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s trainers, wedding favors and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity featured in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in the article. This does not govern our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Business with us works independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!