Us Weekly has an affiliate partnership, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Bonjour, friends! If you’ve always been drawn to the effortless elegance and cool sophistication of everyday French fashion, you’ve come to the right place. It’s not always easy to find the French girl look, especially if you don’t shop in Paris every day, but it’s possible with some careful searching!
Shop our 17 tips for a wardrobe that can only be described as très chic below!
1. Our absolute favorite: If you want to automatically add French flair to any outfit, an oversized black blazer is a must, must, must. Check out this Grlasen jacket!
2. We also love: Simple, clean, relaxed and incredibly versatile, this white Hotouch button down shirt will give you endless outfit options!
3. We cannot forget: There’s no way to perfect your French fashion without something like this trench from The Drop on your coat rack!
4. Vintage Vibes: Swap out some of your t-shirts for prettier options like this Allegra K floral blouse. Vintage details like the collar and lace hems make it a must-have choice!
5. Weather in a sweater: A neutral cardigan is another must-have item here, especially if you can button it up and wear it as a top, à la this Eimin cardigan!
6. Elegant Embroidery: You will always feel beautiful when you wear this Romwe embroidered blouse!
7. In Knit to Win It: The more knitwear in your wardrobe, the better. Fit in with all the French fashions by slipping into this Prettygarden Long Sleeve Top!
8. Bustier Babe: Here is another knit top in a different type of style. Show off your collarbone with this Effeltch sweater!
9. Dreamy Denim: Roll up your skinny jeans and pull out straight leg jeans instead. These Levi’s Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans will automatically improve your street style!
10. LBD Forever: Never underestimate the power of the little black dress. This Boriflors long sleeve high neck dress definitely caught our eye!
11. Mad for Minis: On days without jeans, this Mangopop mini skirt will be the perfect partner for your loose buttons and timeless blouses!
12. Silk Style: Instead of reaching for a beret, complement them in a different way. This Fonyve silk scarf is available in over 40 variations!
13. Forever Shoes: Yes, the ballet flat is still incredibly important in French fashion, especially when it comes to pieces like these Dream Pairs flats. We love ankle straps!
14. Faux Fur: When it’s too cold outside for a trench coat or blazer, grab something with a faux fur trim. This Via Spiga coat is an amazing choice!
15. Everyday Bag: Before dropping thousands on a new Chanel handbag, check out more affordable options like this N\C Faux Leather Wallet!
16. Go to the tank: This Verdusa knit tank top is such a simple way to elevate an outfit with its square neckline and ribbed fabric. Wear it as a first layer!
17. Last but not least: Of course we have it on this list: the striped top! This Amazon Essentials top was just what we were looking for – 3/4 sleeves, boat neck and all!
Didn’t make a purchase? Check out more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by the Buy Weekly Weekly team. The Shop Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest wear, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s trainers, wedding favors and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity featured in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in the article. This does not govern our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Business with us works independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at Sh[email protected] Happy shopping!